When choosing a photographer for your wedding, there are a few important things to consider:
- Trust your wedding planner options and judgment. They know yout style and vision for the day and can point the perfect match!
- if you don’t have a wedding planner, style is important: look at the photographer’s portfolio to get a sense of their shooting style and the type of images they typically produce. Make sure their style aligns with your vision for your wedding photos.
- Experience: search for a photographer with experience shooting weddings. They will know how to handle the unique challenges and opportunities that come with shooting a wedding.
- Personality: It’s important to find a photographer whose personality meshes well with yours. You’ll be spending a lot of time with them on your wedding day, so you want to make sure you’re comfortable with them.
- Communication: Make sure the photographer is responsive and easy to communicate with. This will make the planning process smoother and ensure that you’re on the same page about what you want from your wedding photos.
- Reviews: Look for reviews of the photographer from previous clients. This will give you an idea of their reliability and the quality of their work.
- Budget: Make sure the photographer’s prices fit within your budget.
- make sure to ask them the important questions! Your wedding planner will help you with this!
- Prints, rights and digital files: Make sure you understand what you are getting with your package and what the photographer´s policy is regarding the rights of the images and prints.
Sounds a good way to start?
Photo by @krystaphotos