All vendors are very important to get your wedding day going! But the ones that really make a huge difference are…at least these ones:
- Caterer: They will be providing the food and drinks for your guests, you need a caterer that can deliver high-quality, delicious food and provide excellent service.
- Photographer/Videographer: They will be capturing all the special moments of your wedding day, so it’s important to have someone who can take beautiful, high-quality photos and videos that you will cherish for a lifetime.
- Florist: They will be responsible for creating the floral arrangements and decorations for your wedding, you want a florist who can create the look and feel you want for your wedding.
- DJ/Band: They will be responsible for providing the music and entertainment for your wedding. They are the sould of the party! Dance floor will go on and on if you choose the right professional! It can also die if you choose the wrong one! So it’s important to have someone who can create the right atmosphere and get your guests up and dancing.
- Officiant/celebrant: They will be conducting your wedding ceremony. For me, still the most significant part of the wedding day. Choose wisely, choose with the heart. Have someone who can make the ceremony personalized, meaningful, and legal if required.
- Makeup artist and hair stylist: Appearance on your big day will be important for sure, so when choosing these vendors, make sure that you choose the ones that can create the look you want and make you feel confident and beautiful.
Ultimately, different wedding will have different priorities, and the most important vendors will depend on the couple’s preferences, budget and the type of wedding they want to have.
If you decide to get married in Portugal: we have a team of vendors that you will love! Normal people engaged in creating a unique day. We aim nor for perfection but for smiles and happy tears!